Saturday, July 11, 2009

"Very superstitious... writings on the wall" Stevie wonder

I am not particularly Superstitious, or at least, this is what I would like you to believe!!! yet, I still couldn't help cringe at the sound of a crow's croak, no matter how much I tried to rationalize it away, believe it away or beat it with a stick... at the end of the day, I would find one teeny bit of evidence and add it to my semi-conscious belief that this little black guy calls for bad luck...

I have been fidling with EFT for a while, as a supporting technique to the coaching part of the work I am currently doing at MNSHS (both approaches require focusing on and accepting the current emotional aspect of an issue in order to clear it away). I decided to give the tapping technique (EFT) a go at this one.

The details of what happened here are irrelevant, but the profound shift in my perspective makes me wonder again, how much of what we accept as facts in our lives...is actually true?

No comments:

Post a Comment